To help Branch leaders define their new strategic direction, mandate, and a structure which best enables its fulfillment, the Stack’d team:
- Engaged municipal leaders in interviews and cross-functional workshops to assess the Branch’s current state, identify the desired future state, and confirm the Branch’s key accountabilities;
- Conducted a review of the Branch’s organizational structure to evaluate reporting relationships and job titles;
- Identified and confirmed the key skills and abilities required to execute upon the newly expanded Role and Mandate;
- Co-created a preferred structure with Branch leaders; and,
- Developed a 9-month transition and change management plan.