Looking to Join a Growing and Dynamic Management Consulting Team?
Do you love to solve complex problems business problems?
Do you get energy from rethinking how a business should operate, where the business should go or the best way to get there?
Do you pride yourself on your ability to think strategically but still enjoy rolling up your sleeves to dig in and produce great work?
Do you like to work on challenging and meaningful projects where the goal is to create tangible value versus pages-and-pages of PowerPoint material?
Are you an experienced management consultant that knows that consulting can be better than the experiences you have had with a Big 4?
Are you interested in working with a small team with big aspirations?
If so, we need to talk about having you join Stack’d as a Senior Consultant.
We exist to untap the potential that exists within our clients, our communities, and ourselves, so that we can all grow and thrive. We work with bold leaders and leadership teams looking to make real and lasting business transformation. Leaders who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo to grow, innovate, and fundamentally transform how they operate to improve the experiences of their teams, customers, and communities.
The Senior Consultant is the engine of our team. The successful candidate(s) will lead projects and workstreams, design and execute facilitated experiences, provide high value to our clients, and help build the team and brand.
So, what do we want?
- Aligned with and lives our values: Read more at https://stackdconsulting.com/team/
- You Want to Deliver Amazing: You want to provide 12/10 experiences with your teammates and your clients that are memorable.
- You Are a Pragmatic Problem Solver: We get paid to solve problems. Therefore, we don’t need theoretical BS. You can think, bring abstract concepts together, and logically solve a problems. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and working through the challenges of a project from design to execution.
- You Have Grit: You believe that effort isn’t optional. Hard work and caring about what you do, and you produce, is in your DNA.
- You Are Passionate: You are passionate about solving problems, making things better, and continuously learning because complacency isn’t an option.
- Analytical Acumen: You don’t get lost in data, you can carry your own in a conversation and figure our what is important vs. noise.
- Structured and Disciplined Thinking: You can define, set, and work a plan. You can identify activities and tasks that come next and you can drive a team forward to accomplish objectives and meet commitments.
- Storytelling: You’re able to effectively communicate verbally and in written mediums to senior business leaders and their teams.
- Acute Attention to Detail: You sweats the small details, after all, it’s your work! But you’ve learned how to avoid the trap of perfectionism.
- Comfort at the Front of the Room: You’re capable and comfortable speaking up, commanding a discussion, and leading a conversation with multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Intermediate to Advanced Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite: Your friends routinely ask you for tips on how to use the Microsoft Suite, whether it be Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Visio, or Project.
Additional Soft Skills:
- Taking Ownership: You care deeply. You meet your commitments. You take accountability for your actions. Your word is your brand and the team trusts that you’ll do what you say you’ll do.
- Team Player: You actively engage in a team setting; you seek input but also actively participate in discussions to make better outcomes. You care and help teammates be the best version of themselves. Think: ‘pass first.’
- Getting Sh*t Done: You work at a velocity and encourages others to do so. You inspire others through actions and set the pace.
- Routinely Practicing Empathy: You’re frame problems and ideas from the perspective of others. You walk a mile in their shoes and seek to understand things from their perspective.
- Listening first: You actively listen to customer, colleagues, and strangers. You’re able to understand and play back their desires, needs, wants, and motivations. You ask a tonne of questions to get a better understanding.
- An Undergraduate or Graduate degree (with a preference for an MBA) with 3 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Previous management consulting experience with a firm is a benefit.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- An ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
The role includes industry comparable base salary plus incentive pay opportunities (e.g. annual bonus, sales commissions, etc.) and flexible benefits.
Please submit your cover letter and résumé below or send directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We promise you that we care about and read your cover letters.
Our Candidate Commitment:
We’re humbled that you are interested in joining Stack’d and respect you enough to make you these commitments:
- You’ll get clarity on your application status whether you’re successful or not. No one should be left in purgatory wondering about where their application stands.
- Where we can, we’ll provide personal feedback on why you weren’t selected so that you can continue to learn, develop, and grow.
We’re committed to making an exceptional candidate experience at Stack’d. If you have any suggestions on how we can add to this list, or improve our candidate experience, please send your recommendations to email@example.com.