If so, we’re looking for someone like you to join our team as a kick-ass Senior Consultant.
The Stack’d Story
We are a boutique management consulting firm that was founded in 2015 and have a proven track record of doing cool work across North America.
Over the past number of years we have completed exciting projects, had a few laughs and bumps along the way, and continue to evolve and grow as people and as a business.
What Do We do?
We help leaders transform their businesses when it matters. Whether they are at their next stage of growth, their business is under attack from a competitor, or their business simply isn’t performing, we help leaders figure out how to grow and win in the markets in which they compete.
We are our customers’ partners when it matters most.
Recent sample projects:
- We helped a 1000+ person organization in the utility industry rethink how they should operate and be structured to achieve their long-term strategic priorities, attain their desired financial performance, and become more customer centric.
- We helped two markets leaders who provide impulse merchandising in the consumer-packaged goods industry merge their operations that spanned North America and employed over 2000 personnel.
- We helped a billion-dollar heavy equipment dealer that had grown rapidly through acquisitions, challenge what its branch network strategy should be to leverage its economies of scale and drive improved profitability.
Our Targeted Clients
What industries do we serve?
- We are industry agnostic. We believe we are experts in our business and our clients are experts in theirs. As a result, the clients we have served span multiple industries such as Agriculture, Electricity, Natural Gas, Oil Field Services, Upstream Oil and Gas, Private Equity, Consumer Packaged Goods, Construction, Post-Secondary Education, Health Care, Not-for-Profits, and the Public Sector
Who are our clients?
- Our customers are typically in the C-Suite (VP level or higher) in mid-to-large sized companies.
Senior Consultant is really the engine of our firm. The successful candidate(s) will be expected to lead projects and workstreams, design and execute facilitated experiences, provide high value to our clients, and help build our firm and brand.
So, what do we want? Someone who…
- Is aligned with and lives our values.
- Is a great listener and communicator (both verbal and written).
- Can design and execute exceptional client experiences.
- Can lead and deliver consulting engagements requiring effective problem identification, strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, and remarkable storytelling.
- Develops strong client relationships (eventually becoming a trusted advisor).
- Cares deeply about the quality of their work, both in the product and the experience.
- An Undergraduate degree and relevant professional work experience is a pre-requisite. This is not an entry-level position;
- Previous management consulting experience is desirable.
- An established network within the Alberta business community is an asset; and,
- A willingness to travel both domestically and internationally, including the ability to work in the United States – when it is safe to do so again.
Why Join Stack’d?
As part of the Stack’d team, expect a demanding and rewarding experience solving tough client problems. This means opportunities to:
- Experience multiple service lines and industries, while developing your own niche;
- Hone your skillset as a member of an exceptional team that mentors one another;
- Be part of a collegial, supportive, and fun work environment;
- Work in an entrepreneurial culture that rewards initiative and results; and,
- Have a meaningful impact building and developing a firm and having fun doing it!
Please note, a component of the interview process, will include a verbal response(s) to a case study. We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Stack’d.