Looking to Join a Growing and Dynamic Management Consulting Team?
- Do you love to solve complex business problems?
- Do you get energy from rethinking how a business should operate, where the business should go or the best way to get there?
- Do you pride yourself on your ability to think strategically but still enjoy rolling up your sleeves to dig in and produce great work?
- Are you an experienced management consultant who knows that consulting can be better than the experiences you have had?
- Are you interested in working with a small team with big aspirations?
If so, we need to talk about having you join our Stack’d Team.
The Stack’d Story
We are a boutique management consulting firm that specializes in organizational transformation and has a proven track record of doing impactful work across North America. Specifically, we help bold leaders determine how they should transform their company when they are at significant points of inflection. For example, how do we rethink our operating model in preparation for anticipated industry disruption, or how do we integrate the operations of a company we acquired?
Our work is grounded by our purpose: “To untap the potential that exists within ourselves, our clients, and communities in helping them realize their vision for a better future.”
A complete list of our service offerings provided by our team can be found here.
We are always looking to add exceptional talent to our Stack’d Team to lead projects and workstreams, provide high value to our clients, and help build the team and brand.
Do You Possess
- Analytical Acumen: You don’t get lost in data; you can carry your own in a conversation and figure out what is important.
- Structured and Disciplined Thinking: You can define, set, and work a plan. You can identify activities and tasks that come next and drive a team forward to accomplish objectives and meet commitments.
- Communication: You are a strong communicator who can effectively and clearly articulate complex ideas and recommendations, both written and verbally.
- Acute Attention to Detail: You sweat the small details, after all, it’s your work! But you’ve learned how to avoid the trap of perfectionism.
- Comfort at the Front of the Room: You’re capable and comfortable speaking up, commanding a discussion, and leading a conversation with multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Intermediate to Advanced Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite: Your friends routinely ask you for tips on how to use the Microsoft Suite, whether it be Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Visio, or Project.
- Aligns with our values. Read more here.
- Strives for 12/10 because you know that excellence is a habit.
- Has exceptional problem-solving ability. Our clients hire us to solve some of their most important problems, so you will need to excel at logical reasoning, creative thinking, leading and conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis, and can develop insightful and pragmatic recommendations for complex problems.
- Builds and maintains strong client relationships and acts in the best interest of our clients
- Has project management experience and understands how to deliver a project from inception to implementation.
- Has a relentless focus on quality and holds yourself and your team to a high degree of performance.
- Has a proven record of being a leader and achieving exceptional outcomes.
- Is a team player and develops meaningful relationships with their peers and team members.
- Is entrepreneurial and wants to take risks, continuously grow, and help shape our business as we continue to evolve and expand.
- A little odd, and that is okay.
Ideally, in your past consulting experience, you have consulting project experience in one or more of the following:
- Strategy formulation, planning, and execution.
- Post-merger integration.
- Organizational design, restructuring and implementation.
- An Undergraduate or Graduate degree (with a preference for an MBA) with 3 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Previous management consulting experience with a firm is a benefit.
- The ability to work from the Stack’d Calgary office in a hybrid work capacity.
- A willingness to travel both domestically and internationally, including the ability to work in the United States.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
The role includes industry comparable base salary plus incentive pay opportunities (e.g. annual bonus, sales commissions, etc.) and flexible benefits including but not limited to:
- A strong commitment to work-life balance offers a flexible work environment and the ability to work from home.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Group benefits.
- Health spending account.
- Mobile phone reimbursement.
Please submit your cover letter and résumé below or send directly to: email@example.com
We promise you that we care about and read your cover letters.