Do you have your sock drawer organized by color? Know the answer to people’s questions before they ask? Have administrative experience and want to support a growing company?
If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our team as an Executive Assistant (EA).
We are a boutique management consulting firm that specializes in helping bold leaders transform their companies so that they can grow and thrive. We are people-centric and are values driven in everything we do and believe every person on our team is unique and has something to bring to the table.
You will be an integral member of our team, supporting our CEO and our leadership team with a multitude of critical activities, and helping him run and lead a growing firm.
Specifically, as an EA you will:
- Actively manage, support, and anticipate the administrative needs of the CEO.
- Act as a liaison with internal and external customers, vendors, and team members, including corresponding with senior level representatives and C-suite executives on behalf of Stack’d.
- Read, analyze, prioritize, and respond to emails on behalf of the CEO.
- Use sound judgement and act with tact and diplomacy regarding sensitive and confidential subject matter.
- Manage and prioritize scheduling, travel arrangements, and time and expenses for the CEO and leadership team, as required.
- Drive the development of client invoices, working in collaboration with accounting.
- Support our team with client delivery, which could include logistical arrangement of in-person client sessions, taking meeting minutes, reviewing proposals and client deliverables.
- Support with managing the office including activities such as liaising with our landlords, working with service providers, ordering office supplies, and generally keep our office running smoothly.
- Support the development of marketing material in conjunction with our third-party marketing provider.
- Assist the CEO and leadership team in holding our team accountable to commitments and deadlines.
- Be ready to tackle changing responsibilities as the needs of our team grow and evolve.
What we’re looking for:
Someone that is customer oriented and makes those better around them, is a planner and catches the small stuff, asks questions before noticing a gap, and is a great communicator.
- You strive for 12/10 because you know that excellence is a habit.
- You can easily build rapport and trusting relationships with others.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- You are empathetic and can put other peoples’ needs first.
- You are a team player and develop meaningful relationships with your peers and team members.
- You are a scheduler. You have exceptional organizational planning and coordination skills. You are proactive and believe in staying two steps ahead of what is required and getting things done ahead of time.
- You are logical and structured. When someone is describing what they need to do, you can see when they have gone from steps A-to-B-to-D, and that step C is missing.
- You are resourceful with the ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision to meet the needs of internal team members.
- You can handle ambiguity and work with a high degree of flexibility, adapting to changing priorities.
- You take initiative in adapting procedures to address unusual problems.
- You have a positive can-do attitude, are resilient, and can work through issues to solve both everyday and complex problems.
- You are a little odd, and that is okay.
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience as an executive assistant or administrator.
- You have strong technical skills across the Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint) and other collaboration tools (e.g., Box.com, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.).
- You are experienced in handling highly sensitive and confidential information and demonstrate a full understanding and respect for the treatment of these matters.
- You want to further develop your career in administration as part of passionate and high-achieving team.
- Nice-to-have: You have post-secondary education or professional certification in administration, office management or a related discipline.
Compensation and Benefits
We are offering a competitive salary for this position and the salary will be commensurate with experience.
Salary Range: $45,000 – $65,000 per annum.
- Participation in an incentive pay program.
- Benefits plan.
- Health spending account.
- Monthly mobile phone reimbursement.
- Flexibility to work from home (we work approximately 2 – 3 days from the office).
- Unlimited vacation policy.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Stack’d. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.