Do you want to create amazing client experiences? Develop a unique service offering? Help entrepreneurs scale and grow?
If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our team as a Customer Success Advocate.
We are a boutique management consulting firm that specializes in helping bold leaders transform their companies so that they can grow and thrive. We have recently launched a new service offering called Untapped Potential (https://stackdconsulting.com/l/untapped-potential/). This service offering is a 12-month training program to help entrepreneurs and their teams, learn how to grow and scale their business.
The Customer Success Advocate (CSA) is a new role for Stack’d that we believe will be critical in building strong relationships with our Untapped Potential clients to ensure that we continue to deliver the amazing experience they deserve. Specifically, as a CSA:
- You are responsible for managing the relationship and experience of an Untapped Potential (UP) customer as they progress through the training program (from customer acquisition to referral and repurchase).
- You will provide a concierge-like experience and will delight our UP customers in the moments that matters, resolve their problems quickly, and ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- You will develop and maintain extensive product knowledge of the UP program to assist customers address and resolve questions and issues as they occur.
- You will support UP Coaches in the preparation, delivery, and follow-up of select training sessions.
- In your first year you will help with creation and design of key operational processes, templates, and tools to manage our clients’ experience outside of the coaching process including (acquisition, on-boarding, ongoing client support and interaction, issue management, referrals, and client advocacy).
- You will take a lead role in designing the customer journey, designing experiments to improve and test the experiences we provide to customers, and lead the implementation of such experiments.
- You will develop a strategy to collect customer data and information so that we can continually evolve the UP product offering and improve our customers’ experience.
- You will support the development and execution of Marketing strategies to grow our client base.
- You will build your brand and network in the entrepreneurial ecosystem to keep a pulse of what is going on, what are customer needs, and how you and we can help.
What We’re Looking For
Someone that thrives on building relationships, excels at creating amazing customer connections and experiences, and has an entrepreneurial spirit. You are a builder, a problem solver, like to take risks, and continuously learn.
Specifically, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- You strive for 12/10 because you know that excellence is a habit.
- You can easily build rapport and trusted relationships with others.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- You are empathetic and can put other peoples needs first.
- You are a team player and develop meaningful relationships with your peers and team members.
- You are known for getting sh*t done!
- You are a scheduler. You have exceptional organizational planning and coordination skills. You are proactive and believe in staying two steps ahead of what is required and getting things done ahead of time.
- You are logical and structured. When someone is describing what they need to do, you can see when they have gone from steps A-to-B-to-D, that step C is missing.
- You are a little odd, and that is okay.
- Most importantly, you have a desire to be entrepreneurial, take risks, and build something amazing.
- You have prior experience working with customers and developing outstanding customer relationships and gaining trust with your customer base.
- You are proficient have strong technical skills across the Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint) and other collaboration tools (e.g. Box.com, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.).
- Post-secondary education in business or related discipline.
Please submit your cover letter and résumé below or send directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Stack’d. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.